Reading is fundamental and frankly not enough people are doing it these days. This is why there are less and less SUCCESSFUL young entrepreneurs out here these days. Learning is not optional when it comes to entrepreneurship. So, I have compiled a list of books that are good for entrepreneurs and my fellow young girl bosses out there. I love a good self development or business book. It really gets me excited if you know what I mean.
So, let’s get into some good books for you to snuggle up and read this Fall.
Best Books For Entrepreneurs This Fall
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F***. I’ll admit this is one I said last year, but it really is one of the best books I have ever read that really inspired me to do well in my business and chase my goals.
- You are More Than Enough. This was a semi recent read and written by a friend of mine. This book is unique because you are actively going through your self love journey. I did a book review interview on my YouTube Channel. You can watch the video here if you want the full review, and subscribe because I will be doing monthly reviews (or as close to monthly as I can get) on the channel!
- The Seven Habits of Highly Successful People. I actually read this three years ago and will be re-reading soon because of how important those habits are and how they impact your life when you practice them.
- The Power of Positive Thinking. The name stuck out to me but the power of your thoughts are a lot stronger than you think and if you want to start utilizing that power… this is the book to start with.
- Girl, Wash Your Face. “Comparison is the death of joy, and the only one you need to be better than is the person you were yesterday.” This, alone, is one of the many powerful messages of that book. It is amazing. All of my girl bosses out there, read it.
I love these books and would advise ANYONE trying to find new things to read to read these. What are some of your favorite reads? Share them down below.