New season means new sets of goals. I love making goals lists. I love knowing what it is I am working towards. It is like a constant reminder that me running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off serves an actual purpose. I love it so much. So, this Fall season I decided to share my bucket list for Fall with you guys. I am hoping this will keep me accountable and towards the season of Winter (if I can remember) I will create another post about how well I did with it.
So, let’s get into this season’s bucket list.
Fall Bucket List
- Monetize my YouTube Channel. This is a pretty big goal and also a pretty challenging one. I am actually super close to the subscribers I need. in fact, by the time you are reading this I am hoping that I will already have the 1,000 subscribers that I need. It is the watch time that I will have to really work my tail off to get. That is one of the reasons I am doing YouTober (check out my channel and the YouTuber playlist to see how that’s going so far.). However, I love challenges so I am definitely up for it.
2. Double blog subscribers. I am really about to start investing and paying even more attention to this blog. I love this blog so much and so I am hoping to double my audience and site retention in this season because it is definitely going to be a major focus. So ya know.. if you aren’t subscribed to my blog’s email list.. lol go right ahead.
3. Get a credit card. Yes, I am a 24 year old who has never and still does not have a credit card. Credit is a focus within the next year or so, and so I am going to start there!!
4. Travel somewhere. Right now I am wanting to plan a trip to my hometown and another trip to visit a friend in North Carolina. So, I am praying on that and planning for it. I am excited about it and hope to be able to do some posts about those trips..? Share your thoughts if you think I should do that or if you have any places you think I should try and visit. (Drivable from Georgia).
5. Fill client roster. I can only take on so many clients and so one of my goals is to focus on my business enough to fill the client rosters I have. It is half filled already (it is currently September 11th when I am writing this) and I have acquired most of the current clients in the past month or two and so I am hoping to match or increase that type of growth. Manifestation is playing a very big part of that. I also want to start gaining some more consulting clients. (If Social Media Management or consulting interests you, please see my work page).
So these are what I am planning for the Fall. Is this a bucket list or is this just goals…. or is there a difference? I don’t really know but we are going to call it a bucket list. What are some things you want to do or accomplish this Fall? Comment down below!