Fall Bucket List

New season means new sets of goals. I love making goals lists. I love knowing what it is I am working towards. It is like a constant reminder that me running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off serves an actual purpose. I love it so much. So, this Fall season I decided to share my bucket list for Fall with you guys. I am hoping this will keep me accountable and towards the season of Winter (if I can remember) I will create another post about how well I did with it.
So, let’s get into this season’s bucket list.

Fall Bucket List

1. Monetize my YouTube Channel. This is a pretty big goal and also a pretty challenging one. I am actually super close to the subscribers I need. in fact, by the time you are reading this I am hoping that I will already have the 1,000 subscribers that I need. It is the watch time that I will have to really work my tail off to get. That is one of the reasons I am doing YouTober (check out my channel and the YouTuber playlist to see how that’s going so far.). However, I love challenges so I am definitely up for it.
    2. Double blog subscribers. I am really about to start investing and paying even more attention to this blog. I love this blog so much and so I am hoping to double my audience and site retention in this season because it is definitely going to be a major focus. So ya know.. if you aren’t subscribed to my blog’s email list.. lol go right ahead.
    3. Get a credit card. Yes, I am a 24 year old who has never and still does not have a credit card. Credit is a focus within the next year or so, and so I am going to start there!!
    4. Travel somewhere. Right now I am wanting to plan a trip to my hometown and another trip to visit a friend in North Carolina. So, I am praying on that and planning for it. I am excited about it and hope to be able to do some posts about those trips..? Share your thoughts if you think I should do that or if you have any places you think I should try and visit. (Drivable from Georgia).
    5. Fill client roster. I can only take on so many clients and so one of my goals is to focus on my business enough to fill the client rosters I have. It is half filled already (it is currently September 11th when I am writing this) and I have acquired most of the current clients in the past month or two and so I am hoping to match or increase that type of growth. Manifestation is playing a very big part of that. I also want to start gaining some more consulting clients. (If Social Media Management or consulting interests you, please see my work page).

So these are what I am planning for the Fall. Is this a bucket list or is this just goals…. or is there a difference? I don’t really know but we are going to call it a bucket list. What are some things you want to do or accomplish this Fall? Comment down below!

15 Comments

1. Stacie on 10/07/2019 at 12:33 pm

I think these are goals, and they’re good ones. A bucket list is a list of things to do before you die. I’m pretty sure you should work on most of these waaaay before that is even a consideration. LOL

• cherishingflo101 on 10/07/2019 at 8:19 pm

Lol well it’s a Fall Bucket List so it’s basically just things I wanna do before the end of Fall lol

2. Eileen M Loya on 10/07/2019 at 10:11 pm

You are not alone in the credit card thing. I am 54 years old and I don’t have a credit card. I did before but it just made me go way out of budget so I bid those plastic cards a big goodbye and good riddance. Haha. Anyway, I hope you do get to accomplish all these. Just believe in yourself and you’re halfway there.

3. Emily Zielinski on 10/07/2019 at 11:04 pm

This is an excellent to do list! You have inspired me to also creat one so that I can work towards my goals. thank you 🙂

4. Kelly Martin on 10/08/2019 at 1:50 am

I love the idea of writing down your goals for the next few months. These all look achievable. Good luck with your goals!

5. Quin Cl on 10/08/2019 at 3:00 am

Nice list this fall, and it made me think to create a couple of goals too, like every season.

6. Ntensibe Edgar Michael on 10/08/2019 at 5:40 am

Nnnniiiccceeeee….on my end, I plan on living out one day at a time. No rush whatsoever!

7. Nigar Rahman on 10/08/2019 at 6:16 am

Perfect bucket lists for fall.I hope you can achieve all of them perfectly.

8. Emman Damian on 10/08/2019 at 7:52 am

I love setting goals. I hope I can achieve all of it one step at a time. That’s the goal!

9. littlemisadvencha on 10/08/2019 at 8:32 am

wow. these are all great ones. attainable and realistic. hope you can get them all through. 🙂

cha @ littlemisadvencha.com

10. Carrie | Clean Eating Kitchen on 10/08/2019 at 9:33 am

Some great goals here! I love that they are a mix of personal and business too!

11. Lyanna Soria on 10/08/2019 at 12:00 pm

Those are some great goals to have and hope you achieve them all. It’s nice to have bucket lists to work on.

12. Steph s on 10/08/2019 at 1:58 pm

Great goals! I like setting goals too and usually start the beginning of each month with a whole set of new goals! Get it girl!

13. joy on 10/08/2019 at 3:48 pm

good luck doubling your blogger subscription list. that’s an awesome goal.

Joy at The Joyous Living

14. Tiffany La Forge-Grau on 10/08/2019 at 8:44 pm

Fall is such a wonderful time of year. My bucket list is to get my yard ready and prepped for landscaping in the spring.