IT’S MY BIRTHDAY! You guys just don’t know how much I am so excited that it is my birthday… okay, this is a lie. It is actually August 13th and I am not at all excited. HOWEVER, I wanted to share this blog post in honor of the day of 24 Things I have Learned in 24 Years. I have seen this done in both blog posts and YouTube videos and I want to join in!!!
So here is what I have learned in the past 24 years of my life.
24 Things I’ve Learned in 24 Years
- Loving someone genuinely doesn’t guarantee it’ll be returned.
- Your environment impacts you GREATLY.
- The more you smile, the more you feel like smiling.
- Sometimes in your business you’ll have to be very stern.
- YouTube is WORK.
- Being a social media influencer is WORK.
- Not everyone is meant to stay in your life.
- It doesn’t matter how nice or how good of a person you are, SOMEONE isn’t going to like you.
- Being a classy woman is no longer popular. (Frankly, I think this trashy trend is so not cute, but eh)
- I really do like working.
- There are people who can really tell the most sincere lies.
- It’s okay to cry.
- You don’t have to spend time with people who hurt just because they are related to you!
- Networking is important!
- It’s okay to market yourself.
- Confidence is truly key.
- Some people will never stop associating you with your worst mistake.
- I still have a lot to learn.
- Never judge someone based off of what you hear.
- Patience is a TRUE virtue.
- Friends can break your heart too and a it can hurt a lot worse.
- Never depend on another human to get your goals accomplished.
- Being yourself is better than any other growth tactic.
- God is GOOD.
I have learned a LOT in my lifetime, but as I said I still have so much more to learn. I won’t lie, this was an easy blog post to do. I almost didn’t upload anything at all, but I decided I wanted to share some lessons from my life. Are you following me on instagram (cherishingflo_)? If you are, feel free to come wish me a happy birthday there or in the comment section down below!!
What are some lessons you’ve learned in life? Comment down below!