How To Achieve Your Goals In 2019!

Disclaimer: this blog post may contain affiliate links. This means that at no extra cost to you, I mau receive a commission from any purchases you made from links provided in this post.

2018 just flew by! I cannot believe that we are already about to be in the last month of this year. 2019 is right around the corner. Now is the time when we are all thinking about Christmas, reflecting over our year in 2018, and planning our year in 2019! How did you do on your goals this year? As I look back at my yearly goals for the year, I was excited to see I had accomplished most of my goals!!

2018 Goals!

1. Pay off all debts! (didn’t do this one!)
  2. Start a YouTube channel (CHECK)
  3. Grow my blogging Platform (CHECK)
  4. Live a healthier lifestyle (CHECK)
  5. Grow multiple strands of income (CHECK)

I’m very proud that I was able to accomplish the goals that I did. I didn’t accomplish these goals on accident. 2017 was a difficult year and so I came into 2018 with a plan. It took a lot of discipline, but since the things I did worked, I decided to share with you guys how I accomplished my goals and how you can achieve your goals in 2019!

How To Achieve Your Goals in 2019!

• Set your goals and write them down. This is that thing that everyone says to do to achieve your goals. It’s cliche and spoken too often, but it works! In order to decide on what goals to go in to the new year with, I have a process.
    • I write a list of everything I want to accomplish in my life. Income goals, personal goals, anything I can think of. I write down short term and long term goals. I usually end up with a list of over 100 things and I take about an hour to do it, but it’s worth it! If I think of something else I want to do, I add it later.
    • Then, I go through the list and decide what I want most right now and I put a star by it. This is usually up to 20 things.
    • Then, I choose what I believe can be accomplished within the next year. Pick 5-10 goals that are doable and you’re most wanting. Be sure to choose goals that can be accomplished, but not just goals that are super easy and not challenging to achieve!
    • Then, I grab a fresh new yearly journal and write down each goal I plan to accomplish the next year.
  • Plan out exactly how youre going to achieve them! You’re going to need a game plan if you want to achieve these goals. You are not going to accomplish them just going with the flow. I created a step by step process to accomplishing each goal. I saw in a video by Amy Landino  And another video by Erin Henry That breaking up your goals into small manageable tasks makes it a lot less intimidating. Having the steps broken down gives you a clear view of what you need to be doing next! A great way that I kept up with my goals and was able to stay motivated to achieve them was by using the Slay Your Goals Planner! It has 60+ downloadable pages and worksheets to help you stay motivated and keep you in the right mindset for achieving your goals! I love the inspirational quotes! (I’m all about quotes!). Another reason to get this Planner is that if you get it right now, you’ll get the 2019 Yearly Review Planner for FREE! It is an AMAZING Black Friday Sale and you don’t want to miss it!
  • Create a goal board! I loved doing this! I didn’t actually create my goal board until June, but it made ALL the difference in the world! I can’t wait to create my 2019 goal board. I probably will create a YouTube video on the CherishingFlo Channel when I do it! It gives you a chance to get creative in order to remind yourself of what the grind is for! Once you create it, place it somewhere you will see it every single day so you’re constantly reminded of what you promised yourself you’d get done!
  • Visualize yourself achieving these goals. Every day I take some quiet time of meditation to visualize how I intend my day to go. Setting intentions and visualizing success really makes a LOT of difference. This lights a new fire under me to knock out my goals and to-do lists for the day! You’ll need to do it on a regular basis, but it definitely helps with determination and consistency!
  • Never stop learning! If you want to reach new heights in the new year, a great way to do that is to read about the things you want to accomplish! Learn about what the experts in your field are doing! Learn different techniques and ways to be successful. No matter what field of work you’re in, there are certain books I’d definitely recommend! I listed a lot of those books on my Amazon Store! The best book, my favorite, is a great one to start with and that’s The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*** by Mark Manson! Another AWESOME book that I read is The show To Become An Amazon Affiliate E-Book! Laura Iancu’sbbook is the reason that I learned all I needed to learn about Affiliate marketing as a blogger. Just 2 weeks after reading her book, I made my first sale! How amazing is that? If you’re a new blogger with little traffic, this book can help you be an affiliate marketing success!

There is so so much greatness in store for all of us in the year 2019! How ready do you think you are to dominate your new year? I’m so excited about the New Year I cant stand it! Hopefully I’ve given you guys some great ideas and tools in order for you guys to have everything you need to have a successful year in 2019!

What are some of your goals for the new year? Has 2018 gone by quickly or slowly for you? Comment your thoughts down below!!!

Stalk me on all my social media!

CherishingFlo amazon shop (self-Development books etc): https://www.amazon.com/shop/cherishingflo?ref=idea_inf_lv

IG: https://Instagram.com/cherishingflo_
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CherishingFlo
SC: CherishingFlo

31 Comments

1. Kimmy Ripley on November 26, 2018 at 11:24 am

Setting goals is so important. I jot all of my goals down in my trusty Erin Condren planner. It really helps keep me on track!

• cherishingflo101 on November 26, 2018 at 12:16 pm

Yes writing them down really can make all the difference PLUS keeps you accountable!

2. Nancy Davies on November 26, 2018 at 6:36 pm

I*ll be following your advice for 2019 as each year drifts past and I realise my dreams were not fulfilled!

• cherishingflo101 on November 27, 2018 at 10:22 am

That’s awesome! I really hope this upcoming year proves to be different!

3. Shayla-marie on November 27, 2018 at 9:36 am

Great post! I loved the tips! I have goals board and I can’t wait to start crowing things of in 2019. I can’t believe we are already talking about 2019.Great read. Great advice. Great writing.

• cherishingflo101 on November 27, 2018 at 10:23 am

I know right?! Thanks so much! I’m glad you enjoyed!

4. Stephanie Mulhollan on November 27, 2018 at 10:42 am

I love this post and I am going to take your advice. I often list my goals in my bullet journal, so will be nailing them down and achieving them next year!

Always good to keep yourself in check aha.

Stephanie xox

• cherishingflo101 on November 27, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Yes it really is! Thanks so much for reading!

5. Andrada on November 27, 2018 at 3:42 pm

Well done, you! You’re so right: setting goals and actions is so important ❤️

NotAGirlyGal

• cherishingflo101 on November 27, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Thanks so much! I completely agree! Thanks for reading!

6. Bhavna on November 28, 2018 at 8:18 am

Woohoo – you have done so much this year. 2018 has been great for you.

Hope 2019 is even better – take care

• cherishingflo101 on November 29, 2018 at 9:36 am

Thanks so much!

7. Deborah on November 28, 2018 at 8:48 am

Yes – you’ve reminded me – get those goal-setting goals down and organized.
    Can’t wait to have them in order soon!

• cherishingflo101 on November 29, 2018 at 9:37 am

Yes super excited as well! I hope your New Year is full of goal slaying!

8. Shirley on November 29, 2018 at 5:23 am

My goal is to retire from teaching high school math on January 1st, (paperwork is in the process) and learning to live with less (a result of much-decreased pay beginning with retirement.) For the rest of 2019, I will have time to work on my blog. Yay!!!

• cherishingflo101 on November 29, 2018 at 9:38 am

That’s so amazing! Congratulations!!!

9. Chanel on November 29, 2018 at 12:30 pm

Very motivating! I love that you included books too, there is nothing better than a good book recommendation. Great post! x

• cherishingflo101 on November 29, 2018 at 1:26 pm

Thanks so much! I agree I love getting new book recommendations!

10. Sasha on November 29, 2018 at 2:03 pm

These are some great ideas to creating goals for 2019! I always think I want to create some and then never know where to start. Thanks so much for this post!

• cherishingflo101 on December 1, 2018 at 1:32 am

Thanks so much! I really appreciate the read and taking the time to comment! And I’m glad these ideas helped!

11. dani on November 29, 2018 at 2:09 pm

I have so many other things in my life but not my goals. I will do it ASAP. =)

• dani on November 29, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Oooppsss. I meant “I have written so many things in my life but not my goals.” =)

• cherishingflo101 on December 1, 2018 at 1:32 am

Yes girl get those goals down on paper!!! Lol thanks so much for reading!

12. Sara | mshealthesteem.com on November 29, 2018 at 10:23 pm

Ooo I love the idea of a goal board! Thank you so much for this awesome inspiration ♡. Wishing you a wonderful, successful 2019!

• cherishingflo101 on December 1, 2018 at 1:32 am

So glad you could be inspired! Thanks so much for the support! So sweet!

13. Aubree on December 2, 2018 at 10:11 am

Congratulations on reaching most of your 2018 goals! I need to start making a list of my new year goals so I can use your advice to reach them! Loved your tips! The goal board is something that I’ve heard of and wanted to try, but never have! I will this year!

• cherishingflo101 on December 2, 2018 at 12:11 pm

That’s awesome! Goal boards are semi new to me too but I’m pretty excited to do one again! Thanks so much! That’s

14. FallGirl on December 2, 2018 at 3:16 pm

This inspired me so much, wow! Nice post, I really liked it☺️❤️
    -Maria xx

• cherishingflo101 on December 2, 2018 at 5:12 pm

So glad to hear it!

15. Emily | Be Strong and Fearless on December 2, 2018 at 8:35 pm

I love this!
    I am a planner.
    I always have been, always will be.
    I’ve always had a planner, with a monthly and weekly layout.
    Then I also use an app in my phone, and OneNote.
    Lol. It’s a little overboard, isn’t it?
    I love the goal boards idea! I’m going to get working on that so I have it ready for 2019!

• cherishingflo101 on December 2, 2018 at 8:50 pm

Awesome! I’m working on mine this week And I’m super excited about it!